Get yourself glazed & confused with this sweet and savory Cannabis Infused Honey Glazed Carrots and beets recipe with your cannabis infused host, Matt Lamb, today on Infused Eats Episode #54.
Glazed and Confused Carrots Recipe
- 1 pound fresh or baby carrots, and/ or beets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons cannabis infused butter
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- black pepper/ parsley/ basil for garnish
- (Assuming you’ve made or obtained dispensary bought cannabutter.) Prep carrots and/ or beets by peeling, trimming stems and slicing however desired.
- Add the salt to a saucepan of boiling water. Add carrots and boil for 5 – 10 minutes until carrots are of desired tenderness. Strain.
- Add the carrots, cannabutter, regular butter, honey and lemon juice back to a sauce pan. Cook on med low heat for about 10 minutes, tossing gently to coat the carrots with the glaze.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
How to make Cannabutter tutorial videos
- All the methods for Cannabutter: https://www.ruffhousestudios.com/?s=cannabutter
- Slow Cooker Cannabutter: https://www.ruffhousestudios.com/how-to-make-cannabutter-in-a-slow-cooker/
- Air Fryer Cannabutter: https://www.ruffhousestudios.com/how-to-make-cannabutter-in-an-air-fryer/
- Extra Potent Cannabutter: https://www.ruffhousestudios.com/how-to-make-extremely-potent-cannabutter-canna-oil-using-a-2-stage-extraction/
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)